By His stripes I am healed (Isaiah 53:5).
The Lord is my Healer (Exodus 15:26).
My God has taken this sickness away from my midst (Exodus 23:25).
The Lord has taken all sickness from me (Deuteronomy 7:15).
Bless the Lord who heals all diseases (Psalm 103:3).
I attend to His Word because it is life and health to my flesh (Proverbs 4:20,22).
I am not afraid or dismayed, because the Lord my God is with me and strengthens and helps me (Isaiah 41:10).
The Lord says He restores health to me and heals my wounds (Jeremiah 30:17).
Jesus cast out the spirit with the Word and healed all who were sick. He Himself took this infirmity and bore this sickness (Matthew 8:16-17).
Jesus went around healing every sickness and every disease among the people (Matthew 9:35).
Jesus healed the lame, blind, maimed, and many others, and He has healed me, for which I glorify God, as the multitudes did (Matthew 15:30-31).
Godly signs follow me because I believe. I lay hands on myself and others and we recover (Mark 16:17-18).
Jesus gave me, as His disciple, power over all devils, to cure diseases, and to heal the sick (Luke 9:1-2).
Jesus told us to heal the sick, so in obedience to Him, and in His name, I believe that I am healed, and know that the Kingdom of God has come near me (Luke 10:9).
The Lord grants me boldness to speak His Word. He is stretches forth His hand to heal me in the name of Jesus (Acts 4:29-30).
Jesus healed all of the sick people and those troubled with unclean spirits who were brought to Him. So, I bring myself to Him, and I am healed (Acts 5:16).
God anointed Jesus with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healed all those oppressed by the devil, including me (Acts 10:38).
God will keep me in perfect peace because my mind is fixed on Him and I trust in Him (Isaiah 26:3).
I shall not die, but live, and declare the work of the Lord (Psalm 118:17).
I am created in the mirror image of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Genesis 1:26,
a little lower than Elohim, Psalm 8:5.
I am set apart, Hebrews 10:10,
from the rest of creation by the breath of God and have an eternal spirit, Genesis 2:7.
I am an imitator of God, Ephesians 5:1,
as Jesus is so am I on this earth, 1 John 4:17.
Like Him, I have His authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me, Luke 10:19.
I have dominion over every living creature on this earth, I am commanded to be physically and spiritually fruitful and multiply; to fill the earth and subdue it, Genesis 1:26-28.
I am a child of God, John 1:12,
His special treasure, Exodus 19:5,
fearfully and wonderfully made, Psalm 139:14,
His workmanship, Ephesians 2:10,
predestined and adopted into the sonship by Jesus Christ, Ephesians 1:5,
accepted, Romans 15:7,
lavished with the Father’s great love, 1 John 3:1,
inseparable from the love of God, Romans 8:38-39.
I am part of the body of Christ, First Corinthians 12:27,
complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power, Colossians 2:10.
He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world, 1 John 4:4.
I am born of God, and the wicked one cannot touch me, 1 John 5:18.
He chose me before the foundation of the world, that I should be holy and without blame before Him in love, Ephesians 1:4.
I am a friend of God, John 15:15,
and an enemy to the devil, 1 Peter 5:8.
I am inscribed on the palms of God’s hands, Isaiah 49:16.
I am loved, John 15:9.
My old self is crucified with Him, Romans 6:6.
I am dead to sin, alive with Him, Ephesians 2:5.
I am free from the law of sin and death, Romans 8:2.
I am forgiven in His name, 1 John 2:12.
I am redeemed, Revelation 5:9.
My life has now been hidden with Christ, Colossians 3:3.
I am born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever, 1 Peter 1:23,
and I see the Kingdom of God, John 3:3.
I am saved through faith, Ephesians 2:8.
I am free indeed, John 8:36.
I am united and one in Spirit with Him, 1 Corinthians 6:17,
brought to the fullness, Colossians 2:10.
I am a living stone, First Peter 2:5,
a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, special and called out of darkness into His marvelous light, First Peter 2:9.
I am baptized and clothed with Christ, Galatians 3:27-28,
a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new, Second Corinthians 5:17.
I put on the new self, which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness, Ephesians 4:24 NASB.
I am a disciple of Christ, I deny myself, take up my cross, and follow Him, Matthew 16:24.
I am a sojourner and a pilgrim on this earth, 1 Peter 2:11,
a citizen of Heaven, Philippians 3:20.
I am in this world, but not part of it, John 17:14-15.
I am a co-heir with Christ, Galatians 4:7,
appointed to bear fruit, John 15:16.
I am His ambassador, Second Corinthians 5:20,
a minister of reconciliation, Second Corinthians 5:18,
His fellow worker; field and building, First Corinthians 3:9.
I am a temple of the Holy Spirit, bought and paid for with a price, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.
I am Abraham’s seed, an heir of the promise, Galatians 3:29
I am sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Ephesians 1:13,
blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, Ephesians 1:3.
I am a believer and have everlasting life, John 3:16.
I cast out demons; I speak with new tongues; I will take up serpents; and if I drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt me; I will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover, Mark 16:17-18.
I have the mind of Christ,1 Corinthians 2:16.
I am bold as a lion, Proverbs 28:1.
I am trusting toward God, 2 Corinthians 3:4.
I am strong and courageous, I am not afraid, or dismayed, for the Lord my God is with me wherever I go, Joshua 1:9.
I am never alone, Matthew 28:20.
And I am the righteousness of God, 2Corinthians 5:21,
holy and blameless before Him, Ephesians 1:4,
justified by faith, Romans 5:1,
redeemed from the curse, Galatians 3:13.
And I am more than a conqueror, Romans 8:37.
I am the light of the world, a city set upon a hill, Matthew 5:14.
Rooted and built up in Him, established in the faith, Colossians 2:7.
Called to a holy calling, 2 Timothy 1:9.
I am the salt of the earth, Matthew 5:13,
and all that I do, I do for His glory, 1 Corinthians 10:31.
In Jesus’ name, it shall be so, amen.
100 FAITH AND HEALING SCRIPTURES ---
1. Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment], yet we [ignorantly]considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy]. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole. Isaiah 53:4-5 AMP
2. I am the Lord who heals you. Exodus 15:26 NKJV
3. Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree” Galatians 3:13
4. The Lord will sustain, refresh, and strengthen him on his bed of languishing; all his bed You [O Lord] will turn, change, and transform in his illness. Psalm 41:3
5. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord. Psalm 118:17 NKJV
6. The Lord will preserve him and keep him alive, And he will be blessed on the earth; You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies. Psalm 41:2 NKJV
7. Your days shall be one hundred and twenty years. Genesis 6:3 NKJV
8. You shall be buried at a good old age. Genesis 15:15 NKJV
9. Thou shalt come to thy grave in a full age, like as a shock of corn cometh in his season. Job 5:26 KJV
10. There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. Exodus 23:26 NASB
11. “With a long life I will satisfy him And let him see My salvation.” Psalm 91:16
12. But you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water; and I will remove sickness from your midst. Exodus 23:25 NASB
13. O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me. Psalm 30:2 NKJV
14. As your days, so shall your strength be. Deuteronomy 33:25 NKJV
15. The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace. Psalm 29:11 NKJV
16. And be not grieved and depressed, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and stronghold. Nehemiah 8:10 AMP
17. A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NASB
18. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases. Psalm 103:2-3 NKJV
19. He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. Psalm 107:20 NKJV
20. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3 NKJV
21. And the Lord will take away from you all sickness. Deuteronomy 7:15a NKJV
22. No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling Psalm 91:10 NKJV
23. Hear, my son, and receive my sayings, and the years of your life will be many. Proverbs 4:10 NKJV
24. My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your sight; Keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those who find them And health to all their body. Prov. 4:20-22 NASB
25. The light in the eyes [of him whose heart is joyful] rejoices the hearts of others, and good news nourishes the bones. Proverbs 15:30 AMP
26. Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil. It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones. Proverbs 3:7-8 AMP
27. So then, brace up and reinvigorate and set right your slackened and weakened and drooping hands and strengthen your feeble and palsied and tottering knees, and cut through and make firm and plain and smooth, straight paths for your feet [yes, make them safe and upright and happy paths that go in the right direction], so that the lame and halting [limbs] may not be put out of joint, but rather may be cured. (Heb. 12:12-13). AMP
28. Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the mind and healing to the body. Proverbs 16:24 AMP
29. Then the eyes of those who see will not be closed or dimmed, and the ears of those who hear will listen. Isaiah 32:3 AMP
30. Then the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf will be unstopped. Isaiah 35:5 NASB
31. Then the lame will leap like a deer, and the tongue of the mute will shout for joy. Isaiah 35:6 NASB
32. But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired. Isaiah 40:31 AMP
33. Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. Isaiah 41:10 AMP
34. He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound]. Is 40:29 AMP
35. I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is” Says the Lord, Isaiah 57:19 NKJV
36. And it happened when He was in a certain city, that behold, a man who was full of leprosy saw Jesus; and he fell on his face and implored Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” Then He put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately the leprosy left him. Luke 5: 12-13 NKJV
37. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit. Proverbs 18:21 NKJV
38. Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. Hebrews 2: 14-15 NKJV
39. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:10 NKJV
40. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 NKJV
41. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19 NKJV
42. The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You. Psalm 9: 9-10 NKJV
43. By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised. Hebrews 11:11 NKJV
44. So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17 NKJV
45. For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17 NKJV
46. But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, “Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity.” Luke 13:12 NKJV
47. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Isaiah 54:17a NKJV
48. (as it is written, “I have made you a father of many nations”) in the presence of Him whom he believed—God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did; Romans 4:17 NKJV
49. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. Romans 8:11 NKJV
50. A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 AMP
51. And His name, through and by faith in His name, has made this man whom you see and recognize well and strong. [Yes] the faith which is through and by Him [Jesus] has given the man this perfect soundness [of body] before all of you. Acts 3:16 AMP
52. Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.” Acts 4:29-30 NKJV
53. He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed. 1 Peter 2:24 AMP
54. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:17-18 NKJV
55. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony. Revelation 12:11a NKJV
56. And Peter said to him, “Aeneas, Jesus the Christ heals you. Arise and make your bed.” Then he arose immediately. Acts 9:34 NKJV
57. Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth. Jeremiah 33:6 NKJV
58. “I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick; Ezekiel 34:16 NKJV
59. And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes. Ezekiel 47:9 NKJV
60. Seek the Lord and live. Amos 5:6 NKJV
61. Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard. Isaiah 58:8 NKJV
62. But to you who fear My name the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings; and you shall go out and grow fat like stall-fed calves. Malachi 4:2 NKJV
63. Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. Ezekiel 37:5 NKJV
64. So that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them. Acts 19:12
65. For with authority and power He commands the unclean spirits, and they come out.” Luke 4:36b NKJV
66. He stood over her and rebuked the fever, and it left her. And immediately she arose and served them. Luke 4:39 NKJV
67. When the sun was setting, all those who had any that were sick with various diseases brought them to Him; and He laid His hands on every one of them and healed them. Luke 4:40 NKJV
68. And it happened when He was in a certain city, that behold, a man who was full of leprosy saw Jesus; and he fell on his face and implored Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” Then He put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately the leprosy left him. Luke 5:12-13 NKJV
69. He said to the man who was paralyzed, “I say to you, arise, take up your bed, and go to your house.” Luke 5:24 NKJV
70. And a man was there whose right hand was withered....He said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And he did so, and his hand was restored as whole as the other. Luke 6:6, 10 NKJV
71. And the whole multitude sought to touch Him, for power went out from Him and healed them all. Luke 6:19 NKJV
72. But say the word, and my servant will be healed. Luke 7:7 NKJV
73. Then He came and touched the open coffin, and those who carried him stood still. And He said, “Young man, I say to you, arise.” 15 So he who was dead sat up and began to speak. And He presented him to his mother. Luke 7:14-15 NKJV
74. For He had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For it had often seized him, and he was kept under guard, bound with chains and shackles; and he broke the bonds and was driven by the demon into the wilderness....Then they went out to see what had happened, and came to Jesus, and found the man from whom the demons had departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed and in his right mind. Luke 8:29, 35 NKJV
75. And He said to her, “Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace.” Luke 8:48 NKJV
76. But He put them all outside, took her by the hand and called, saying, “Little girl, arise.” Then her spirit returned, and she arose immediately. Luke 8:54 NKJV
77. And as he was still coming, the demon threw him down and convulsed him. Then Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, healed the child, and gave him back to his father. Luke 9:42 NKJV
78. But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, “Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity.” Luke 13:12 NKJV
79. And behold, there was a certain man before Him who had dropsy.... And He took him and healed him, and let him go. Luke 14:2, 4 NKJV
80. And they lifted up their voices and said, “Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!” So when He saw them, He said to them, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And so it was that as they went, they were cleansed. Luke 17:13-14 NKJV
81. “What do you want Me to do for you?” He said, “Lord, that I may receive my sight.” Then Jesus said to him, “Receive your sight; your faith has made you well.” Luke 18:41-42 NKJV
82. And one of them struck the servant of the high priest and cut off his right ear. But Jesus answered and said, “Permit even this.” And He touched his ear and healed him. Luke 22:50-51 NKJV
83. These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” John 16:33 NKJV
84. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Luke 8:26-28 NKJV
85. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7 NKJV
86. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1 NKJV
87. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Ephesians 6:13 NKJV
88. You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4 NKJV
89. And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick. Matthew 14:14 NKJV
90. “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.” Luke 4:18-19
91. “He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.” Matthew 8:17
92. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Ephesians 6:10 NKJV
93. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. James 5:14 NKJV
94. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. James 5:15 NKJV
95. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. James 5:16 NKJV
96. And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people. Matthew 4:23 NKJV
97. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23 NKJV
98. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19 NKJV
99. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8 NKJV
100. But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.” Mark 10:27 NKJV